Look your best with these 10 tips of what to wear…
You’ve booked your senior pictures but now you are wondering – what do I wear?! No worries, I’ve got you covered with my top tips for what to wear to senior pictures! Check them out to make the most out of your upcoming senior photo session with me:
- Wear something that you feel good in!! If you wear what you love it will show through.
- Bring multiple outfits and a good variety. I will help you put everything together.
- Accessorize!!- jewelry, scarves, headbands, etc.
- Don’t forget about your shoes!! Oh and the right socks for them.
- What are you passionate about? Books, sports, ballet, etc…want them in your photos?
- Wear clothes that you are familiar with and comfortable in.
- Consider the location and season before picking your outfits.
- Avoid graphic tees, things with logos or overly trendy.
- Use layers to change up outfits easily…jackets, cardigans or scarves.
- Have fun and show off your own style!!
If you’re looking for further inspiration, scroll down to see some seniors and their incredible style! As always, feel free to reach out to me if you have more questions!