This one is for Mom…Start with YOU first!!
Tips for Mom’s Family Photos Outfit
Mom’s Style Guide: Why Mom Should Pick Her Outfit First for Family Photos
As a mom, it’s easy to get caught up in the chaos of everyday life, which can leave you with little time to focus on yourself. However, when it comes time for a family photo photos, it’s important to take a moment to prioritize feeling good about how you look. After all, these photos will be a cherished memento for years to come. It’s time to prioritize yourself for a change!!
Don’t let disliking your outfit ruin your family pictures – put yourself first with these helpful tips.
- Boost your confidence and enjoy the session by flaunting your best asset. Experiment with flowy dresses or jeans that hug you in all the right places for maximum comfort and style.
- Treat yourself – a blow-out, manicure or just 5 minutes alone before getting ready.
- Unsure about your outfit? Consult a trusted friend to go shopping with or even better yet shop your closet!
- No need to brake the bank; rent something fun from NUULY.
- Remind yourself to just be YOU – your kids will treasure the memories of your time together forever.
I mentioned NUULY as a fabulous and affordable way to rent your clothes for such occasions and I cannot speak highly enough about their process and the brands they carry. You can rent 6 things for 30 days and then decide if you want to keep it or return it… convenient and sustainable for both your wallet and the environment. Check them out and/or use this link to get $10 off your first rental!!
Whatever you decide to do in preparation for your family photos, make sure you take a moment to recognize and appreciate all the beauty you bring to the world – that’s truly what I am here to help you capture!!
Want to chat about your upcoming photo session or looking for some other tips? I’d love to hear from you!