5 reasons I love the variety of Longfellow Garden
- Longfellow Gardens are purposely planned so there is color from the spring into the fall!! Everything from blooming crab apple trees in the spring, colorful flowers all through the summer, and tall grasses in the fall. It has it all!!
- The enchanting pergola at the back end of the park is great for shade and has gorgeous hanging vines.
- It’s a very quiet area. Besides a few folks wandering the paths to enjoy the natural beauty, we typically have the whole garden to ourselves.
- “Golden hour” is absolutely incredible!! The whole garden is coated in the glowing sunset which makes for stunning family and senior photos!!
- Space!! Little ones have space to run, play and jump where they won’t be disturbing anyone.
Are you convinced that your want your family (or senior!) photos at Longfellow Garden?! Say hello to me and let’s talk about how we can make it happen!